The fund is driven by improving the world around us. We don’t just make investments, we join in long-term partnerships to help exceptional companies build a more sustainable future, drawing on the expertise of the broader Dartmouth community.
We make debt and equity investments in early-stage for-profit social enterprises that meet the following criteria:
1. Social impact is at the core of the business, not just a by-product.
2. The management team is hungry, motivated, and willing to tackle the challenges associated with starting and running a company; the team prioritizes both short and long-term strategy.
3. There is a focus and commitment to operational excellence and a track record to prove it.
4. There is an institutional investor leading your financing round.
5. There is an ability for TSVF to add value beyond committed capital.
Our typical investment size is $25,000.
We’re always looking to connect with passionate teams building companies that make a difference. Our fund is actively seeking to add to our current portfolio. If you are a for-profit enterprise tackling a social or environmental problem, drop us a line!
Are you a professional social impact fund? Are you an MBA impact fund or student organization interested in the social impact investing space? We love connecting with peers and collaborating on promising opportunities. Please reach out to us! We’re always looking to grow our community.